Hill and Valley LTC Ltd Data Policy
Hill and Valley Tennis Club is subject to data protection regulations under UK law, which control the use of your personal data. We must inform you about how we collect and look after the personal information that we collect from you.
Hill and Valley LTC Ltd will:
- Collect, hold or use personal information about members and other persons for the purpose of administering and running the Club and to keep you informed of Tennis Club news and activities, including coaching programmes, tournaments and social events.
- Where appropriate, make members’ names and contact details available to other members and to non-members (such as other Club’s Team Captains) to enable players to communicate with each other when arranging matches.
- Pass the Committee Members names (and only their names) on to the LTA, as required by the LTA rules and regulations.
- Avoid collecting, retaining or using any personal information unless it is necessary to facilitate collecting membership subscriptions or to ensure the safety of the Club’s members and activities.
- Hold all electronic data on password protected personal computers or with a reputable service provider.
- Keep personal information updated of informed changes.
- Allow an individual to see the data held about them and if necessary, amend or delete all or part of that data.
- You have the right to find out what personal information the Club holds about you and to seek to amend it and/or have it deleted.
The Club has several additional policy documents that can be accessed from the following links: